Monday, January 4, 2010

Waterproof Eye Makeup Are Liquid Eyeliner And Non-waterproof Eye Makeup Bad For Contacts?

Are liquid eyeliner and non-waterproof eye makeup bad for contacts? - waterproof eye makeup

I wear contact lenses for a month, and I wear eye makeup every day. So far, I experienced no irritation or problems. Last night I was surfing the Internet and some sites, so people should not wear the contact lenses are used liquid eyeliner, and all your eye make-up should be waterproof. Is that true? It hurts the eyes and contact lenses through normal use, washable liquid eyeliner make-up?

1 comments:

Miss Lindsay said...

I mean not only in the eyes or contact lenses, and you'll do.

The precautions are probably people who lead accidentally liquid liner in the contacts themselves, and the fact that contacts can make tears in his eyes, the waterproof makeup.

Post a Comment