Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Uncensored Version Of Green Green Ep 13 Will My Censored Grand Theft Auto IV Saves Work If I Get The Uncensored Version?

Will my censored Grand Theft Auto IV saves work if I get the uncensored version? - uncensored version of green green ep 13

I have an Xbox 360 and I bought the censored version of GTA IV, I to 100%. I am pleased with the uncensored version to ask, and I wanted to read my watch or work on the uncensored version, so that my performance in order to be? Thank you for answering.

4 comments:

the penetrator said...

Your shopping to see a different game to the blood?
Weak

enjoi_bo... said...

So there is a censored version,

still the same game that at least Mssion partners or outcomes to be executed.

enjoi_bo... said...

So there is a censored version,

still the same game that at least Mssion partners or outcomes to be executed.

roshambo... said...

Theres a censored version?

Post a Comment