Sunday, January 10, 2010

Future Mercedes Benz E Class Future Mercedes Benz Super Cars?

Future Mercedes Benz Super Cars? - future mercedes benz e class

Ok, soooo, IAM little confused on some models of Mercedes Benz, I know that Mercedes makes a new super sports car, the successor to the McLaren, but it is by HWA (AMG), so I've heard, to be built, and then cried SLC theres a SL Black Series will, but it's the same car? or are they separate? So what is the next generation in SL? I know I now have an updated version, but can do from scratch with the new range, or SL-Series SL SLC or black? Please someone IAM Strait of confusion for me, thank you.

3 comments:

Austin said...

From what I read, the CSL is expected that a new model for themselves. If the gap between the SL and SLR today's bridge, the introduction of a price of $ 250K. The SL just a new face, and should remain so for the next two years model. Black Series was just a bad way to SL63 or 65 years.

Check emercedesbenz.com for more information.

My mom WIPES my @SS for me. said...

Mercedes min each with 65 "in the model number has a V12 bi-turbo ft Pull 604HP and 738 / lbs of torque at 1200 rpm. The SL65 is impressed with the car to the general public is less than $ 200,000.
The "Black Edition" cars have a habit of body and interior design, and most have the 6.3-liter V8 engine. More than a fashion statement than a car buff.

beverhou... said...

The CSL is intended, a successor of the Benz gulwing 1950s ...

Black Series is a high performance AMG vehicles (think) street-legal race car ... are lighter (the use of carbon fiber), and more powerful .. CLK Black Series, lost behind the seat ..

Post a Comment