Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gynae Centre Would HCG Level Of 4 Rule Out An Ectopic Pregnancy?

Would HCG Level of 4 rule out an ectopic pregnancy? - gynae centre

So, I was positive (3 to be exact here) in HPT than 1 week, but last week I bled and bled for 3 consecutive days, gave as a normal pregnancy, there is a negative urine test at the hospital last week, but weakly positive, the doctors of tomorrow. Again there was a negative urine sample gynecology at the hospital last night that the hCG levels checked through blood tests. He had pain in the abdomen in the middle, but rather on the right side. HCG results back to 4, that the class will be negative. He said that when she was a level of ectopic pregnancy is much higher. Is that correct? I do not think that I am to cope with, if anything. I am so confused at the minute and all the answers and opinions would be very grateful

2 comments:

Mumma L said...

I had a miscarriage a month ago. I had two positive pregnancy tests, but started to bleed a few days later. When the hospital an ultrasound scan which confirmed, has lost the pregnancy and my HCG levels were at 15 when he tested the same day. You do not know what you lot!

mrs_upch... said...

Probably had an early miscarriage.

Post a Comment