Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Charge My Panasonic Lumix Battery I'm Buying A Point & Shoot Digicam, I Have A Couple Of Questions...?

I'm buying a point & shoot digicam, I have a couple of questions...? - how long does it take to charge my panasonic lumix battery

With a view to a digital camera * soon to buy. I recently bought a Canon A530, but have returned. It felt good in his hands and took pictures of Nice, without red eyes. However, it has a slow pace and the flash recycling time (6 + secs) is a deal breaker. Also, I discovered that I would take pictures with an aspect ratio of 3:2 (for easy printing of 4x6). Finally, I want something more out of pocket. I Reduced my search:

Sony Cybershot DSC-W30 ($ 170)
Sony Cybershot DSC-S500 ($ 150 incl. Mem Stick 512MB)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS2 ($ 190)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3 ($ 230)

I have two questions:

1. How useful, practical and / or essential are the following characteristics?
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- AF illuminator lamp(S500 and not a LS2)

2. As long as Li-ion batteries are responsible if they are sitting in the course of time not used? I could with a camera, take the AA batteries used to, it can not use the camera so often.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment